We deliver positive change for our members by understanding and anticipating the critical issues affecting their businesses and the sector. We use our knowledge and leadership to:
Shape national policy and create an environment where housing associations can deliver their social purpose. We do this by:
- Representing the views of our sector to the government and key decision makers.
- Understanding and engaging in the wider policy agenda.
- Building an understanding of – and support for – housing associations.
Enable collaboration and share insight across the social housing sector. We do this by:
- Defining and promoting the common values and vision of the sector.
- Supporting our members to collaborate and take collective action.
- Developing and sharing expert insight and analysis.
Our work focuses on three themes, outlined in our 2019-22 business strategy. They are:
- Promoting great quality to ensure homes are safe, more sustainable, and support people to live independently.
- Building trust with residents, partners, and the public.
- Driving the delivery to help end the housing crisis and improve people’s lives.
These three areas of work are underpinned by providing an excellent service.
View our 2019-22 business strategy